Pages

Friday, 28 October 2016

This term I really enjoyed cooking puddings and taking them home for my family because they hadn't tried some of the things like Baklava. I am really privileged to be cooking at Kaikohe Intermediate School and I really hope that we can make more sweet food next term.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Eden and I go to Ohaeawai primary. I like the way you have set out the intrusions of what you need to do when you are baking the Baklava. Also your reflection on trying to cook the Baklava. Maybe next time you could do different slides like ingredients on one page and the method on the other but leave the reflection.

    From Eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eden for your feed forward

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.