Listen?
|
Always
|
Most Of The Time
|
Sometimes
|
Hardly Ever
|
Never
|
Home
|
Aunties
Uncles
Dad
EVERYONE
|
Mum
|
Siblings
| ||
School
|
Miss Simeon
Staff
|
Friends
| |||
Community
|
Am I Heard?
At home I list to most of my family especially my dad. I think that my dad is the only one that listens to me most but my mum does when she wants to. I never listen to my siblings because they are annoying but I still love them as siblings.
At school I listen to Miss Simeon and the staff. Not only because they are the teachers and the principal it’s because they are the leaders of our school. Most times I listen to my friends but sometimes they could just be a brick wall to me..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.