Pages

Friday, 8 April 2016

A Time With Whanau

At Rainbows End

On a beautiful shining Saturday my family and I went to Auckland so that we all could celebrate my birthday at Rainbows end.     

As we were driving down I was watching all of the cars pass nearby the car. I was getting butterflies because this was the first time that I have ever been to Rainbows end. Coming to the traffic lights were kind of boring because we had to wait for ages. We were in Welsford when I asked if we were nearly in Auckland then my dad said “Yup Rainbows end isn’t far now” It felt like I was flying way above the clouds that’s how amazed I was.  About 2 hours later we were at Rainbows end.
My heart was pumping fast. I got out of the car and then Ran to get me a bracelet so that I could go into Rainbows end. “Wait for us” my dad yelled “ok dad” I replied. So when my family caught up to me we all went to get us a bracelet at the same time so that we all could go in at the same time. Anyways when we walked into the Rainbows end all I could hear were people screaming and shouting because they were all having fun. The first thing that I ran into was the Fare Fall. I was running around the corner so that I could hop on to the Fare Fall before anyone else did.

Before I hopped onto the Fare Fall the man had to see how high I was so I quickly put a hat on to make it like I was tall. “You can hop on” he said smiling I hopped on the Fare Fall and then I had to make sure that I put my seatbelt on incase I fell off. Not long the Fare Fall had taken off and then I shut my eyes because I was so scared. The funny part was when my uncle was screaming and we hadn’t even left the ground. He screamed until we got to the top and then he stopped screaming when we stopped at the top of the Fare Fall. “Ahhhhhhhhhh” I was screaming loudly but no one could hear me. We had finally landed and then I quickly unclipped my belt and ran off.

“Time to go now” my mum said so we all went to the car and we talked about our favourite parts and what we enjoyed the most.I think that my favourite and funny part was on the Fare Fall because my uncle was screaming like he was going to die that’s how loud it was. That was the best day ever spending time with my whanau/Family.

I hope that next time my family and I can go back there and then after that we can go to Burger King and have a feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.