Hi Letisha my name is Teivahnna I´m a year 8 senior at Kawakawa Primary School. I like your slide About Italy and I like how you set some of the slides up I enjoyed reading your Slide about Italy. !!!Can´t wait to see more!!!KEEP:) UP:)THE :)GOOD:) WORK!!! if you like you could vist mine at(http://kpsteivahnnat.blogspot.co.nz/)
Hi Letisha my name is Saphire and I'm s year 7 student at Kawakawa primary school. Your presentation is really good, you have explained a lot about Italy and Italy is one of my favorite country :). What is your favorite country?
Hi Letisha, Thanks for the awesome comment and the nice things you wrote and I also agree with the feedback that you wrote because when I watched the video I thought that it was me but I thought wrong it was Sheeandra.
Hi Letisha, My name is Chelsea. I go to Ohaeawai Primary School and I am Year Six. Great job with finding out facts about Italy, I now know what the population is. Maybe you could write something in the description. Come check out my blog, Chelsea's Blog
My name is Eden and I go to Ohaeawai Primary.I like the way you have shown the population and the total. Maybe next time you could do it all one colour because it is kind of confusing. If you would like to see my blog here is the link Eden's Blog
Hi Letisha my name is Teivahnna I´m a year 8 senior at Kawakawa Primary School. I like your slide About Italy and I like how you set some of the slides up I enjoyed reading your Slide about Italy. !!!Can´t wait to see more!!!KEEP:) UP:)THE :)GOOD:) WORK!!! if you like you could vist mine at(http://kpsteivahnnat.blogspot.co.nz/)
ReplyDeleteHi Letisha my name is Saphire and I'm s year 7 student at Kawakawa primary school. Your presentation is really good, you have explained a lot about Italy and Italy is one of my favorite country :). What is your favorite country?
ReplyDeleteHi Letisha,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome comment and the nice things you wrote and I also agree with the feedback that you wrote because when I watched the video I thought that it was me but I thought wrong it was Sheeandra.
Hi Letisha, My name is Chelsea. I go to Ohaeawai Primary School and I am Year Six. Great job with finding out facts about Italy, I now know what the population is. Maybe you could write something in the description. Come check out my blog, Chelsea's Blog
ReplyDeleteKia-ora Letisha,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Eden and I go to Ohaeawai Primary.I like the way you have shown the population and the total. Maybe next time you could do it all one colour because it is kind of confusing. If you would like to see my blog here is the link Eden's Blog