Pages

Friday, 29 July 2016

My Book Review

Book Report
King Street Bridge
July 29th 2016
King Street Bridge
Written By: Hinemoana Baker
illustrated by: Leilani Isara

King Street Bridge is mainly talking about a girl named Hera, Hera was a very kind girl but she just hated the way the fear rose and made her chest and throat close up like a fist.
Hera was so upset because she didn’t want anyone to know all her shortcuts and long cuts home but then it all turned out ow she didn’t want it to. As Hera was walking home she saw 2 girls standing in the alleyway where she walks. She was very Disappointed. Everywhere  Hera went there were always too people who would bully her everyday after school. But then when she was all alone she fainted and luckily for her friends she thought that they were going to do something mean to her but instead they helped her out because there was no one there too see.
One of the reasons why I chose this book is because I had to focus on this book for the week. The part that I enjoyed reading was the part when Hera got given a green stone from her friend that she always shared her lunch with. I recommend this book to people that think that it’s alright to bully people because it’s not.  To many people I know have been hurt in the way people have been treating them and they decide to end their life too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.