Pages

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Here Is My Star Constellation Chart.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Letisha, my name is Lenard and I go to St. Patrick's School, Greymouth. I really like the constellations you put in. Maybe next time though you could find out why they were named like that or maybe put some facts about some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Letisha, I love constellation they are one of my favorite things to look at at night time, actually at the moment in my class at St Patricks School we are working on universe and one of the activities in universe is research and share and you can pick from a lot of different planets. That's enough about me so lets talk about your constellations- I love your consolations because they are just the coolest but next time you could work on making them a little bigger because they are hard to see and read.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.