Pages

Thursday, 28 July 2016

My Goals For Term 3

One of the reasons why I increased my goals from 3-8 was because I wanted to succeed more in my Writing, Reading, Maths, and Inquiry. The other reason why I wanted to increase my goals was because I wanted to try and achieve my goals on time and try do all the goals that I have set for myself on time. I want to become the best leader for Tautoro School.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Letisha, My name is Georgia and I go to Ohaeawai Primary. I like hoe you can believe in yourself that you can be your school's leader. I think you love your learning and you would love to learn more and more about Writing, Reading, Maths and Inquiry. Georgia's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.