THIS IS MY LEARNING FROM WHEN I WAS A STUDENT AT TAUTORO SCHOOL.
Hi Letisha and Kura, I really enjoyed looking at the yummy food you made. I hope you didn't burn any of your nice food.
Hahaha.... Nah we didn't burn any of our food yet. Thanks for your comment
Kia ora Letisha,Emmmm!!! I absolutely enjoyed watching that presentation you guys created. I really wish that I could have some of that Delicious food. and when you take photos can you do better face Letisha well thats all from me, bye.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Letisha and Kura, I really enjoyed looking at the yummy food you made. I hope you didn't burn any of your nice food.
ReplyDeleteHahaha.... Nah we didn't burn any of our food yet. Thanks for your comment
ReplyDeleteKia ora Letisha,
ReplyDeleteEmmmm!!! I absolutely enjoyed watching that presentation you guys created. I really wish that I could have some of that Delicious food. and when you take photos can you do better face Letisha well thats all from me, bye.